People spend their lives always striving to be something MORE - When all I want is to be something LESS. ~ by me

Friday, March 11, 2011

GIRLS, I NEED YOUR HELP!

Tomorrow night (saturday)... im going on a "date?" not sure what to call it. Im scared to call it a date, because I'm so incredible nevervous. So its with a guy that I posted about last... and i hardly ever see him. So it has the potential to be awkward... but im determind for it not to be. How can i do that?
But I have a delima... we are going out for supper. Supper... which requires ME eating in front of a GUY.. and let a lone, a guy who i kinda like. This is huge for me. I hate eating infront of people, and especially guys. And it will just be me and him... which means he will see me eat every bite that I take.  What do I order? If i get a salad I'll look like a freak and he'll ask me questions about it... like everyone does when i order a salad. "is that all your oging to eat?".. or "why did you get a salad, get some real food"... it never fails.

haha you probably laughing, yess im probably over analyzing it. But still... this is the first time i've been on a "one - on - one" date. and even since "group" dating its been a while. ohh god, please help me :o

2 comments: