People spend their lives always striving to be something MORE - When all I want is to be something LESS. ~ by me

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wanna no a secret?

Since January, I have ate completely different. MORE. but also CONSISTENT. and guess what? I have MAINTAINED the same weight as when I starved, purdged, binged.

Its quite amazing really :)

But Im not satisfied with myself still. I have LEARNED that it doesnt pay to starve. But I haven't learned to love my body. I dont have a drastic weight loss goal as before... of 90 pounds. But i want to be 100. Hopefully 110 for summer. Currently I'm 123. Yes... that hurt to say. But im glad its been a steady 123... and jumping around everywhere b/c of my habits last year.

love to you all. You are beautiful!

~a beautiful disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment