People spend their lives always striving to be something MORE - When all I want is to be something LESS. ~ by me

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tomorrow's plan

Tomorrow I am just eating milk and fruit. I read that this is a good diet to do when wanting jumpstart a weight loss. The protein and fat in the milk keeps you going and the natural sugars and energy from the fruit do too.

The plan is
One glass of milk for breakfast
Unlimited fruit for lunch
One glass of milk for supper
Unlimited fruit anytime in the day

I would like to carry this on for a few days. But its really hard to eat on my own plan, with my family. They are big into eating meals together... Tomorrow I will be gone for every meal so it will work i know! Thursday, I have yet to figure out how to be "gone" over lunch. We'll see!

~A beautiful disaster

1 comment:

  1. How is this working for you? It might be something good for me to try.

    ReplyDelete