People spend their lives always striving to be something MORE - When all I want is to be something LESS. ~ by me

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgivng after thoughts

So yesterday was the day that is dedicated to eating (basicly). The morning I skipped breakfast, had a 150 cal lunch and then waited for that feast in which I had a little bit of everything, and mostly ate the healthy things and picked at the rest. But then, i ruined it all, when my grandmother shoved a piece of her cheese cake in my face. Over all I was fairly satisfied... I was expecting it to go worse, but I still wish I had a little more self control (which Im constantly working on:)
But every day it like that, we have after thoughts of what we should have done different, what we shouldn't have ate, what we should have and not have done.... But the point of those after thoughts are to learn from them. Relize your mistake and remember it next time before it happens again. This is very hard for me, infact I fail at it most of the time, yes I learn from it, but what goes along with the learning is a lot of frustration, hate, hurt, and guilt. Lets get back up on our feet :)

~a beautiful disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment