People spend their lives always striving to be something MORE - When all I want is to be something LESS. ~ by me

Monday, February 28, 2011

spring and then summer... im gotta be ready

Last summer... I spent my time saying "i will get fit and lose weight" but failed beacuse I spent too much time sleeping in and getting lazy. I tried to dress in outfits that covered what i didnt like, and made me look thinner. I want my summer to be free and fun... and i dont want to have to worry about covering myself up. I want to rock a bikini, and be the girl that turns guys heads in a pair of shorts.
And i obviously must start that BEFORE summer gets here:) Im going to start exercising in the mornings... i will work into it doing 30 min work outs, and then work into longer ones. I am still keeping my 1000 cal a day limit too. I need to try to stick to this a littler closer as i have become a little more than carless...Im going to be honest with you.

I will start trying to post every day, and tell you how my day went and whatever else.

1 comment: