People spend their lives always striving to be something MORE - When all I want is to be something LESS. ~ by me

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Untitled (loss for a better name)

Hello faithful blog readers.. or may your aren't faithful and just happened to click onto my blog, eather way, hello:) I am sitting in bed with my laptop and spanish flash cards. (yes, flash cards.) If you ever think you are too old for flash cards, think again. Im a sophmore in college and I just made a whole bunch yesterday.

I wanted to focuse on something different in this post. I feel like im always focusing on my diet, food, weight... ect. I come off so depressing and a downer. And I appologise. I am happy for the most part, i really am! Its just that when i am frustrated and mad, I think "blog!".

I want to say that I respect ANYONE who knows a second language! Its hard learning! and I'm learning spanish... which is supposidly one of the easiest languages to learn! I'm realizing how much there is to learn and remember and oh my, it can be overwelming at times.

A side note: I am starting to consume a limit for 1000 calories a day. This is a higher limit than before, but its do able and eaiser to stick too. I calculated, and if i stick to this for 2 months, it will drop 10-15 pounds. Im going to start exercising in the mornings for 30 to 60 minutes to get me burning fat through the day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment