People spend their lives always striving to be something MORE - When all I want is to be something LESS. ~ by me

Friday, May 6, 2011

Now... am I old?

It was my birthday today! I turned 18!

Its crazy  thinking I'm really 18. Sometimes i think Im younger than that, and sometimes i feel older. I hope its a great year..

today was wonderful though. I went on a bike ride with my sister. went rollar blading with my family at the park. did some homework outside while my 2 cats slepted beside me. ate supper with my family and opened presents. and watch a the movie "when in rome".  it was good :)

School is just about out. I have finals next week. and im working on a diet plan for when im out... im planning to refocuse beacuse this whole semester i feel out of controll.

this is such an inspiring picutre. i look at it, and think of how many words and emotions it captured.. millions.  i just can stair and wonder.


lovee
~ a beautiful disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment