People spend their lives always striving to be something MORE - When all I want is to be something LESS. ~ by me

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mission 115

I have been working on this plan for a few days, thinking about it and all, and I am have planned a 7 day diet in which I plan to lose 5-6 pounds in order to reach 115 pounds. It hurts to think that I am trying to get to 115, when i no that is still fat and far from where I need to be. But From there I will creat new "missions" and they will be different diet plans that i can work through and towards. This one is going to be tough, but who said losing 5-6 pounds in 7 days was easy?

I'll tell you my plan! first day I eat 100 cals, the next 200 cals, then back to 100, then 200, 100, 200... you get the idea. One serving of fruit and one serving of vegetables (both fresh:) are allowed ontop of the calorie amount. 60 ounces of water a day, and one to two calorie free caffinated drink, and one 20 calorie energy vitamin drink mix a day. I will exercise 1 hour each day and do 15-20 min of toning.

Thats my tomorrow and next 7 days! It will tricky trying to stear around my family... because we eat a far amount of meals together (i have to eat with them one a day usally is how it works out...) But when there's a will, there is a way!
wishing you a good tomorrow whatever it may bring you
~a beautiful disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment