People spend their lives always striving to be something MORE - When all I want is to be something LESS. ~ by me

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Misson 115 update

Mission 115 started today... I know this is going to be really tough... but I am hoping that through perserverence and my strong will power that I can over ride my freakin stumach. No one needs as much food as they think... therefore I will be perfectly fine with my 100 or 200 cals! The hard part is working around my family, but we'll manage :)
 Today i skipped breakfast (as usual) and came home had 1 cup of light vegetable soup (only 60 cals) and a pickle (0) and 1 serving of brocolie (my serving of veg for the day that doesnt count towards the total cals) the soup was obviously very watery and only a few vegetables in it, because it was so low cal, but I feel full! and that only was 60 cals! pretty amazing...
I have to work over supper, so that will work out just perfect. When I come home I will have 1/3 cup low fat yoget (30) and 1 serving of fruit. Then will exercise for an hour.
I hope you day is going good, whatever it is your are going through, keep plugging away, you can make it through.
~a beautiful disaster

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your mission! (: You're gonna make it, stay strong ♥

    ReplyDelete