People spend their lives always striving to be something MORE - When all I want is to be something LESS. ~ by me

Saturday, December 4, 2010

a boy....

There's a boy. He's gorgeous. He's sweet. He's strong. He's nice. He's perfect.

I am not sure why I am thinking this is much more than it probably is. I am about positive he likes me. I might like him. We've been texting and facebooking all day long and late into the night for a few weeks now. I love talking to him. He loves talking to me.

But he lives 1 and 1/2 hrs away. If i liked him, and if he liked me, how could it work? I promised myself I wouldnt get involved with a boy unless I lost a certant amount of weight. I havent yet met that. Its been a while since i've seen him, so how does that work? we have to hang out before it to go any further.

I'm okay with it staying like this. that way i can focus on reaching my goal first. but still I wonder. It might be nice.

Last night when we were texting, we were playing the question game. He asked me where I liked to shop/ what my style was. I responded with a list of  a few stores. He text back and asked if I wore skinny jeans, if that was part of my style. When i responded saying that I love skinny jeans and mostly have that kind of jean he said 'good, i like skinny'

He didnt mean it in that way at all. But to me, I take that one sentence out of the conversation, and bam, i have inspiration.

Im crazy i know. A boy who lives far a way. a boy who i text every day. a boy who i havent seen in a long time. a boy who might be perfect.

~ a beautiful disaster

1 comment:

  1. aw where'd you meet him? it's always a good thing to have some romance in your life even though it can also make things more complicated, it's exciting to have that feeling about someone who likes you back :) i just accepted the fact that i'm not going to meet anyone special at college because the guys here are pretty dull and they only seem to like preppy girls who play sports, so i'm hoping guys in the "real world" like work and grad school will be more open...

    ReplyDelete