People spend their lives always striving to be something MORE - When all I want is to be something LESS. ~ by me

Thursday, February 17, 2011

All these voices

Food is my enemy. I hate food. Food hates me. Some days I dont think i can live without it, and others I want nothing to do with it. I don't even know who I am anymore. There are so many voices in my head. One tells me never to eat again. One tells me to eat. One tells me to love, and the other tells me to hate. One tells me to focuse on school that I must get straight A's. And the other tells me I'm dumb and useless and will never do that good. But the loudest voice are the voices telling me to eat and not to eat. Its hard to decide which one to listen to sometimes... Its like there a little people inside me telling me what to do, pulling and tugging me in all different directions. I dnt feel in control, I must control these little people.

No comments:

Post a Comment