People spend their lives always striving to be something MORE - When all I want is to be something LESS. ~ by me

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And I wonder why...

Day after day, same mistake, same thing. Why can I not prevent this terrible fatting frustating thing from happening daily? I do well in the morning, and between 3-4:30 ruin it all. eating around 500 cals all in carbs. Its terrible. and then ofcourse my body stores it as fat because of the overload of food it has gotten all at one time. Tomorrow I'm going to try drinking tea aroudn that time to prevent this.

"This one step - choosing a goal and staying to it - changes everything."  - Scott Reed













This was me last summer in FL on the beach. yes i cropped it, I like the focus on my shoes and bracelet, and the saturated color:)

~a beautiful disaster

1 comment:

  1. 500 calories is still not a lot sweetheart so you shouldn't worry yourself that much.

    Pretty picture. I love that dress! :) x

    ReplyDelete